She is beautiful. A world filled with beauty only for our eyes to meet & see. Hopeful. Even when its hopeless. Serene. At the hardest times of the hour. Loved. By the Divine within herself. Beauty. Sparks out from her eyes. And we. Must do something to make this world a better place for her future & all the other kids in refugees & not.
Tag Archives: Muslim
10 beautiful quotes to live by a great Man… Read to learn more on Love and Kindness.
- There is no beauty better than the intellect.
- The best richness is the richness of the soul.
- The seeking of knowledge is obligatory.
- From the best virtues is to reconnect with the people who disconnected you, and give those who deprived you, and to forgive those who were unjust to you.
- The best charity is to learn the good and then to pass it on by teaching the good that was learnt to others.
- Be kind, for whenever kindness becomes part of something, it beautifies it. Whenever it is taken from something, it leaves it tarnished.
- Each faith has a distinct characteristic, and the distinct characteristic of Islam is modesty.
- The best among you is the one who doesn’t harm others with his words and hands.
- Give to the one whose door is nearer to you.
- Help those with sorrow, and guide those who have lost their way.
Quoted by the Prophet Mohammad PBUH
In a day like today, we need to remind the world, that the discrimination and racism against Islam is only a propaganda like all the past propaganda’s the world have witnessed in history that created discrimination, hate, racism, and broken homes.
Today is the Birth Date of the Prophet Mohammad PBUH in the Hijri year of 12 Rabi’ul Awwal 1436 AH and I believe this day must be celebrated in the simplest ways by sharing love and kindness like the Prophet once shared with the world. Most his quotes are associated to being kind, giving, forgiving, and treating people with love and respect. The stereotype of Islam today is false; for violence, terror, and savages are 3 things that are not welcomed by the Prophet Mohammad PBUH or by Islam as a religion. Islam stands for peace, and peace is what all religions and faiths preach for.
Therefore, today I wish to celebrate with you Love and Kindness in the name of our beloved Prophet.
Some photographs are mine, and some are just from Pintrest. You can easily search them by using the title of the image.