- There is no beauty better than the intellect.
- The best richness is the richness of the soul.
- The seeking of knowledge is obligatory.
- From the best virtues is to reconnect with the people who disconnected you, and give those who deprived you, and to forgive those who were unjust to you.
- The best charity is to learn the good and then to pass it on by teaching the good that was learnt to others.
- Be kind, for whenever kindness becomes part of something, it beautifies it. Whenever it is taken from something, it leaves it tarnished.
- Each faith has a distinct characteristic, and the distinct characteristic of Islam is modesty.
- The best among you is the one who doesn’t harm others with his words and hands.
- Give to the one whose door is nearer to you.
- Help those with sorrow, and guide those who have lost their way.
Quoted by the Prophet Mohammad PBUH
In a day like today, we need to remind the world, that the discrimination and racism against Islam is only a propaganda like all the past propaganda’s the world have witnessed in history that created discrimination, hate, racism, and broken homes.
Today is the Birth Date of the Prophet Mohammad PBUH in the Hijri year of 12 Rabi’ul Awwal 1436 AH and I believe this day must be celebrated in the simplest ways by sharing love and kindness like the Prophet once shared with the world. Most his quotes are associated to being kind, giving, forgiving, and treating people with love and respect. The stereotype of Islam today is false; for violence, terror, and savages are 3 things that are not welcomed by the Prophet Mohammad PBUH or by Islam as a religion. Islam stands for peace, and peace is what all religions and faiths preach for.
Therefore, today I wish to celebrate with you Love and Kindness in the name of our beloved Prophet.
Some photographs are mine, and some are just from Pintrest. You can easily search them by using the title of the image.
this is so amazing:) ♥
LikeLiked by 1 person
Masha’allah.. what a beautiful post. It kind of breaks my heart to see or read libelous comments against Islam. As muslims, today we have to respond to it (but in a way that we follow the sunnah of our Prophet salallahu alayhi wasallam). In shaa Allah this post of yours shall reach many in the masses and help everyone to cast glance at the positive aspects of Islam. Love, modesty, simplicity are but a few beautiful aspects amongst many
Wrt Eid, alhamdulillah, true words said. May our hearts bloom with true love for Allah subhanah wa ta’ala and his Nabi salallahu alayhi wasallam. Ameen.
PS- i wrote to you last week. Did you get my mail? I think there is some filter because of which perhaps my mails are not reaching your inbox.
Thank you for your beautiful and encouraging words. And no i did not receive your email – can u try and resend it, it is very strange. God bless your beautiful soul.
And…. Masha’allah! The pics are beautiful
Such beautiful photos mashallah!